Sunday 31 August 2014

Weigh in Wednesday: week 21

Came back from our lovely weekend away and just could not get back into the swing of slimming world! i have not uploaded any slimming world videos on my YouTube channel because i have not had the time to film and as you ma notice my weigh in Wednesdays r going up when ever i can do them! life is just a little hectic at the mo, with coming back from holiday and Ross starting a new job it just mad! 
But i found the time to go to weigh in and just get weighted!!! i put on 2lbs but im fine completely happy with that. I knew I would put on a bit of weight with the indulgent weekend we had but was so worth it.
 Just a short blog this week will be back on it soon and wit lots more interesting stuff as well as my slimming world journey 
X MsLeesha1 X   


No comments:

Post a Comment