Saturday 16 August 2014

Weigh in Wednesday:week 19

Week 19 was a good week, ate good all week apart from a family party on the Saturday where I had a few glasses of wine, too much Brie and cakes but enjoyed it, then when we came home me and hubby couldn't be bothered to cook so another 2bottles of wine and a Chinese later!!! But do u know what I enjoyed it. This is a life style change but these things are gonna happen I still have to enjoy myself and times with my family and not beet myself up if I have a bad day, as long as I enjoyed it that's the mane thing! Just get up the next day with a positive outlook dust yourself off and start a fresh day!!! 
So because of that I lost 1/2 lb but that's fine, I also did a transformation picture as so far in my journey I'll add it in at the end but omg I can so se a massive diffarance just after 19 weeks god knows what I will look like after another 19 weeks.
This give me the MASSIVE kick up the bum I needed. I can finally see I'm getting somewhere, and I'm so happy about it and can finally see a light,it not all about a number on a scales but how you feel and I've new realised I can do this and I will do this!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment